12.23.2009

________________________________________________________

Missing equations, to be imperfect,
burning and sizzling like beef
in grease. I hush
through the narrow of your
voice that I have never heard
but have seen blazing by my eyes
constricting my neck fashionably
stingingly-stirring out what you want
to function to remain like a catalyst
of our roots, newer figs to pick.
Re-arrange me like a chef shapes food.
Chiropract-icality reality. It is said that
the human being was invented in Europe
like everything else. Re-invent me,
touch me, Scandinavian Design me,
but not with your hands. I lift my
eternal head in song, untidily and
starved, and your eyes burst into mine,
bright-white and everywhere, like
gutting a pillow, or a cloud
of snowy innards.




2 comments:

  1. your words
    bliss
    for the eyes
    passion
    for the ears
    serenity
    for the soul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, you are forever glistening. Thank you for checking me out here, in this "new world." I think that the rivers are already roaring, the keys now forever digesting in the gut after one has swallowed it merely to "temporarily hide it." Thank you, always, for your support and sweet words.

    ReplyDelete