12.27.2009

________________________________________________________

Am I hanging upon your walls?
Am I stumbling in the picture frame?

I picture you in a gully-gusher as an Acrobatic riding a horse.
You get struck by
the lightning of a brilliant thought,

your electric-storm hair-do like Jimi Hendrix's afro

& your face of a content owl, its eye-spaces
like two halvened pears.

You are my sunrise, my sunset, my silhouette.

The rain falls & is then sewn into my umbrella,
no drips.

All of the world's museums are blank,
filled with speakers.

I am recognized as silence.

Look at me. What have you seen,
what do you see but angles of stone,
flurries of the "melodious hue of beauty"?

I am more nervous than a lamb alone in a field.

Unending tension.

Medusa is like "the manipulation of a mirror."

I am breathless & paralyzed by the sight of you.
Woe, distinct glows.

Kiss me as if I were your favorite painting;
hang me upon your walls.




No comments:

Post a Comment