1.18.2010

________________________________________________________

The (read, that it should)
at play (indisposed)
ceaselessly listen (swerve, but)
O you
steep as the as (postulate)
and as gorgeous (for the times present)
if loved if I (not to)
you are (delay the last line)
when we (in the same degree)
O you
And accordingly (cannot)
everything is (against reason)
covered with these (otherwise of my self)
full-bodied (cold imagination)
Of (for earthly)
I'm you: afterwards (watery)
you are (unto riches)
invisible among (noble friends)
a brilliant landscape (the loves)
I have the silence (bundles of straw)
of a furious heart (devoured with next day passing)
beating (of you)
I have two minds (streams through islands)
one for "Me" and the other (double weight in silver)
as my self-portrait (to abide incision)
I have distance and difference (ripening affection)
doodads and two dads (on behalf of gifting)




No comments:

Post a Comment