4.25.2010

PEEPHOLE

There is a problem with closed quotes tonight
because it feels unethical, fatty & too refined,
like ruby slippers on the wrong feet. I drank the
coffee far too late, it is a shifty deluge upon my
head. "Eat the Whole Beast"---My star is on a
trek, my star has left the vicinity, flipping through
filipinia. How do you feel? She is never happy
unless the thread is thinner than the needle.
Today in the sunlight I felt like John Locke
or either Lewis or Clark or Lewis and Clark,
and in heaven, there is no weight above that
space to fall upon the shoulders---moldy spots
will not be digested, there are no anniversary
celebrations, no greeting cards, no shadows.
I received a bearhug from God & a simulated
assessment task for the entire area of my body.
We are all as small as Insectivora or fat-tailed
mice lemurs. I am child-like, an altruist for the
Great Divine! I attempted cartwheels as a child
but could never muster out an Emerald City
of bedazzlement, but 1-2-3 Redlight! was like
a field drama that always escalated. I attempt
at clearness in my explanation, but it comes out
as background noise, or an adolescent's
schoolyard taunt, yet I have not had the
opportunity to speak as if I were some modern,
funky christening spoon dipped into my heart's
fuming rainbow. I have blurred out every apparition.
My head is a strange balloon's nasal pitch
when popped and let loose. We all want a peephole,
a little extra time, money. We all want a peephole.




No comments:

Post a Comment