1.28.2011

QODESH


I wag my finger at a Red Light
               I'm a gleaming-eyed fish

            Today
                feel hurled from

the highest turret
of Cortachy castle
like the Earl of Airlie's 
young handsome musician
    
                       I just want to be packed into
                       a musical instrument

       Invisible drummer boy

I want to be caught writing poems
about death          A corpse bird 
tapping on the window              My guardian angel
with a mighty sword 
                     shrouded over me

light of qodesh         relieving 
                              mental contents

             I don't want to regret
             never touching this light
             like Hawthorne regretting never speaking to
             or touching the familiar spirit of Dr. Harris


 

No comments:

Post a Comment